In today's blog, we share a few customer photos from our #caseconfessions series. We've got some great stuff here: a garden kneeling pad, old boxers, Phantom of the Opera, and a symphony name tag. Send your case content photos to email@example.com to join in. And check back soon for more case contents photos!
Cellist and a Mother (Elizabeth from VA):
- Garden kneeler pad - some chairs are just a little too short or slope back!
- Got the Underwood mic for a college Crumb performance, it lingers in hopes of one more use.
- I keep my string envelopes, put the old ones in for spares and note the date the new ones went on so I know how old they are.
- Photo of my daughter, red envelopes from past Lunar New Years' gifts, a couple programs from recent concerts, and a photocopy of the entry about my cello's luthier from Henley's Universal Dictionary of Violin & Bow Makers.
- The GigLight has spare set of batteries in the bag as well.
- I keep a variety of endpin stops handy, including this Vivacello as well as homemade and Xeros straps.
- Retired cotton boxers make excellent rosin rags
Music Lover (Vicki B): I don't have too much in my case, mainly rosin, extra strings and music I'm currently working on. Oh and my tuner.
The Prepared Violinist (Amy from MD): I have all of the essentials for my electric and acoustic violins as well as my symphony music and name tag.