There's been lots of buzz online about Liebenzeller rosin, and now it's finally available again in the US from SHAR!
Made using pure larch resin in a small village in the Black Forest, the addition of Gold, Silver, Copper or Meteor Iron gives this rosin a wide range of unique sounds.
We offer varieties with Gold for violin, viola, cello and bass; with Silver for violin; with Copper for violin or viola and with Meteor Iron for violin or viola.
Liebenzeller rosin is proving so popular that our original stock is almost gone after only 2 weeks. We still have some left and more is on the way, so be sure to order soon. And any orders placed by February 28th will get the introductory price, even if we have to ship it later to you.
Choose your type and try it today!
- Gold I - more distinct, for violin
- Gold II - a bit mellower, for violin or viola
- Gold IV - mellower, for cello
- Gold VI H - full, round and warm, for bass
- Silver I - mellow and warm, for violin
- Copper I - warm and brilliant, good for beginners, for violin and viola
- Meteor Iron I - light, brilliant and vigorous, for violin and viola